SAP HR HCM Payroll Consultant
▪ Develops and/or configures highly complex SAP HCM applications.
▪ Researches and resolves technical and/or functional SAP HCM productive environment issues.
▪ Ensures appropriate and adequate testing of developed and/or configured applications.
▪ Recommends SAP HCM best practice solutions (always looking and recommending the standard solutions available).
• Participates technically together with supervisor during process improvement and problem resolution efforts focused on improving and sustaining customer operations.
▪ Works cooperatively within own team to maximize resource utilization and effectiveness in an effort to ensure on-time delivery of solutions.
▪ Utilizes the Company's incident and change management tool to receive and act upon customer requirements.
▪ Directs and/or re-directs customer contact to ensure all customer requests for incident and change management are
properly recorded in the Company's incident and change mangement tool prior to the creation of any SAP transport
• Ensures that all SAP transports are approved by incident and/or change management requestor prior to introduction
into productive environment(s).
• Resolves incidents and change requests within Service Level Agreement (SLA) parameters.
• Documents technical requirements in the form of technical specifications, business blueprints, statement(s) of work, and other Company accepted formats.
- SAP HCM Academia (Payroll related)
- 4-6 Year experience in implementing SAP HCM modules
- 4-6 Year experience in Operations Support to Payroll module.
- Experience in Ticketing systems for Incidents and Work Order resolutions
- Experience in ABAP developing is desired
- English Basic-Intermediate
- Office 365 (desired)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters