Mandatory Internship - Programm Management Camera & Ultrasonic (ADAS)
For the area of Program Management Product Line Camera and Ultrasonic (ADAS) we are looking for a student (m/f/diverse) for a mandatory internship for 6 months starting immediately at our location Neu-Ulm.
A combination of mandatory and volunteer internship can be realized. The mandatory part should cover at least 12 weeks.
- Coordinate the needed input for marketing activities from product data management with other departments (training material, sales kits presentations, product pagers…)
- Research / create reports on new technology trends / competitors (incl. product benchmarking)
- Support ad-hoc tasks with cross-functional departments (engineering, purchasing, controlling, sales)
- Data reporting and analysis (maintain Power BI reporting and create new Power BI templates)
- Studies in the area of economics or business engineering or similar study programs
- Proficient usage of the MS Office-programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Practical experience with Power BI
- Very good English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during normal business hours
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Open-minded with collaborative mind–set to work within a global organization
What we offer ...
- We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- We attach great importance to a pleasant working atmosphere and a working environment characterized by professional and personal appreciation.
- Extensive creative opportunities and independent work in an international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies.
- As a rapidly growing business unit, we offer our employees numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values: winning mentality, trust, freedom and solidarity.
- Short decision-making paths in a dynamic company that wants to expand its leading position technologically.
- Internship remuneration according to corporate standard
- A renowned innovation region that is cosmopolitan and lively, combined with excellent recreational value.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters