AOI Technician- Manufacturing TM
- Is responsible for defects clasification on AOI station and has the authority to stop the line in case of nonconformities;
- Is responsible for the primary root cause analysis of the parts (except the electronic analysis);
- Is responsible for making decisions for scrap for the SMT lines;
- Is responsible to release of production for specific process as define in work instructions;
- Problem solving in manufacturing: confine, marking and blocking affected parts; define short-term corrective action, find the root cause, induce permanent corrective actions, check the effectivity.;
- Responsible for intervention, repair and maintenance of machinery / equipment, according to specific work
- procedures and instructions;
- Performing activity in order to obtain quality of the product;
- Quality product / customer specifications;
- Target volume according to production planning;
- Productivity/ cost saving improvement.
- Disponibility to work in shifts;
- IPC knowledge;
- Repair knowlege;
- AOI and SMT processes knowledge:
- The ability to work in teams;
- You have to be responsible and quality oriented;
- You will have opportunities for professional growth;
- Medium english knowledge.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.