Technical Compliance (tC) Category Matter Specialists Product Safety (m/f/diverse)
As Technical Compliance (tC) Category Matter Specialists Product Safety (m/f/diverse) your new tasks will be:
- Group contact within and outside Continental for technical Compliance (tC) regarding Product Safety
- Ensure that relevant Product Safety related regulations and standards are known, transformed into internal rules, deployed into and executed by organizational units
- Driving adequate representation in external associations and involvement in committee work regarding Product Safety and ensure clarification with respective authorities
- Guidance to develop specific Continental Position regarding all Product Safety subjects in scope together with relevant functions and expert networks
- Identifying of and contributing to new & upcoming overarching publications in scope
- Development and maintenance of internal & external Experts/ Specialists Networks and a Competency Development Plan to manage all Product Safety subjects in scope
- Coaching and consulting Specialists on their job to manage all Product Safety subjects in their scope of responsibility
- Supporting tC Risk & Concern Management by providing Product Safety expertise
The position can be staffed in Hanover, Frankfurt or Regensburg.
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related field
- Profound experience in Authority & Association Relationship Management
- Expert knowledge about the Continental product portfolio/ components/ product life cycle
- Several years of experience working in Product Development and the implementation of Product Safety, Regulations Management, or related field in at least one market
- Business fluency in English language mandatory
- Several years of experience in leading networks, leading projects, developing competencies, training, coaching and consulting, strategy and product roadmap coordination
- Confident communication with top decision makers and with cross-functional teams across multiple countries
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容：
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接）
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters