Group Internal Auditor (m/f/diverse)
As part of our international Audit team you independently execute operational
audits of all group sectors and processes in EMEA and abroad.
Focus of the audits is to control business risk, to guarantee effectiveness of internal
control system and fulfillment of regulatory requirements.
- Identify process optimizations, risks, and additional improvement potential
- Prepare fieldwork, conduct interviews, evaluate business processes, and conduct analysis
- Observe compliance with standards/policies and procedures, compile findings, participate in fraud investigations, propose recommendations, and ensure documentation.
- Update Audit Management System and present findings in English to local management.
- Consult management in the development and improvement of internal processes and structures and monitor the implementation of recommendations.
- Be a competent contact person for the department for audit-specific questions and development of practice-oriented solutions
- Academic degree in business administration, law, engineering, information technology or comparable qualification
- Five to ten years of relevant professional experience, such as internal audit or operational business
- Enhanced discernment and strong analytical skills combined with the motivation to acquire further knowledge and develop it further
- Experienced in MS Office applications
- Business-fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Self-confident appearance and professional presentation skills
- Advanced team and communication skills
- Willingness for international business trips (40-60%)
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, and expertise in SAP ERP environment
- Additional languages
- Relevant certifications like CIA or CPA.
If you meet the requirements you will hear from us in 15 days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters