PSS SEN - System Engineer (TM)
- Ensures development, maintenance and tracking of requirements on system (airbag sensors / satellites & Inertial sensors) level;
- Contributes to the definition of the system architecture and to the decomposition of the system into sub-systems (platform, modules and components);
- Responsible for Requirements Change Management;
- Contributes to the definition of the system architecture for low complexity products, with support from the discipline architects (HW, SW and MD);
- Participates to the reviews of the discipline architecture (SW, HW, MD);
- Contributes to the error analysis process (checks system impact);
- Responsible for creating the documentation for own area of responsibility, according to the process;
- Respects the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company;
- Follows the instructions and requirements of management personnel inside the company.
- University degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics)
- Increased ability to synthesize information (including technical);
- Ability to conceptualize / abstract / explain the functional connections of a system symbolized in an image / logic scheme;
- Overview of a process, flow, product / system;
- Increased attention to detail;
- Ability to handle large amounts of information (process, structure, techniques, etc.);
- Operation (creation) of computerized databases;
- English very well, written, spoken, read;
- System Modeling Language (SysML), possibly familiar with international standardization (ISO 26262).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters