Product Integrator for Head up Display for UX (TM)
- Be part of the HUD PDC (Product Development Center) in business unit UX;
- Work in an international team;
- Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes (from 1.8” to 3.1” display and bigger for new generations of HUD);
- Work with the latest technologies on the market: combiner HUD, windshield HUD or even AR HUD;
- Have the chance of a career path with system development perspective.
- Participates to the definition of the content of customer delivery, in order to support the system integration planning;
- Participates to the definition of the acceptance criteria for each delivery to the customer;
- Responsible for checking and integrating reusable existing/ generic solutions;
- Supports error analysis process (e.g. checks system impact);
- Responsible for creating the documentation for own area of responsibility, according to the process;
- Offers support in field return analysis.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Automatics, Mechanics) or relevant professional experience.
- More than 2 years experience in at least one discipline.
- Good knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
- Knowledge of development (for all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
- Capability to analyze technical problems;
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good language skills (English).
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
To put it simply, a HUD is a digital transparent image that is projected in front of the driver’s eyes at a certain distance, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current instrument cluster informations to navigation and much more.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters