- Supporting the production to identify possible malfunction of the traceability system and responding to production issues linked to traceability;
-Providing information to the development team about crashes, failures and observed improvement possibilities;
- Collecting log files, screenshots, detailed information of any incident regarding MES applications;
- Documenting, reporting and collecting the lesson learned of each supported incident;
- Configuring traceability software;
- Revealing improvement potentials, taking part in developing strategies, reporting any dysfunctionality of the traceability core components to the MES Core Team.
You can be a perfect match in our team if you have:
• Bachelor degree in IT or related field;
• Good English knowledge;
• Communication skills;
• Computer, Microsoft Windows administration knowledge;
• Sense of responsibility;
• Desire to learn.
• Database queries, SQL knowledge;
• Knowledge in Microsoft Windows event analysis.
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary: 1376,00 Eur. - 2249,00 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
- Bonus up to 247 Eur (before withholding taxes) depending on the results.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters