NPM purchasing specialist
Purchasing specialist is responsible for purchasing activities for a defined range of commodities (Energy, facility, MRO, vehicles, logistics, environmental services).
- Developing and maintaining procurement strategies to improve market transparency on national and international basis, to ensure long-term, cost-effective supply
- Contract and price negotiations as contribute to the profitability of the company
- Offer evaluation, creation of offer comparisons, cost and price analyses, conduct negotiations and prepare sourcing decisions. Ensure necessary transparency and documentation of sourcing decisions according to compliance guidelines (e.g. Sourcing Decision Sheet).
- Reporting of saving results in the Indirect Saving Tool - "IST" (KPI reporting)
- Maintenance of supplier data.
You can be a perfect match if you have:
- University degree (e.g. Economics, Economical Engineering, Business Management) or relevant professional experience;
- >3 Year experience in Production Location, Purchasing (preferrably with NPM products and services);
- Knowledge in Purchasing Processes;
- Knowledge in Commercial and Contract Law;
- Negotiation Skills;
- English Language skills.
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 2008 Eur. to 3012 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters