Manager Mergers & Acquisitions (m/f/diverse) - Executive REF10591V
- Analyze and review potential acquisition opportunities as well as own business activities considered for divestment
- Advise and support executive and business leadership in planning and execution of acquisition, divestment, and joint venture projects
- Lead and coordinate M&A processes and work closely with internal Group and Central Functions as well as external advisors
- Prepare valuations, financial models, and various analyses to assess financial implications of contemplated M&A transactions
- Oversee and coordinate due diligence as well as assessment of its results
- Define transaction structures in alignment with other Group Functions including Law, Tax, Accounting and Finance & Treasury
- Participate in the negotiation of transaction agreements across the deal lifecycle (e.g. LoI, SPA, Shareholder Agreement, etc.)
- Prepare presentation and approval documents for executive and business leadership
- Support the strategy development and refinement of Continental Group
- Screen and analyze M&A transactions completed by competitors
- University degree in business administration, economics, or law
- Several years of experience in M&A or related areas, e.g. investment banking, M&A consultancy, corporate M&A, or financial due diligence at an accounting firm
- Fluent German and English skills (both written and spoken), additional language skills are welcome
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in project management and ability to work effectively across multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong negotiation skills
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The M&A department is responsible for all M&A transactions at Continental including acquisitions, divestments, and joint ventures. In this role, we support the Group Sectors Automotive, ContiTech and Tires in successfully executing M&A projects from the initial planning phases to the closing of a transaction. As part of the Group Finance and Controlling organization, we report to the CFO of Continental and help to implement Continental’s business strategy.
We are looking to hire an experienced Manager Mergers & Acquisitions (m/f/diverse) to join our M&A team.