Sales Associate Trainee, Industrial Sales
We are looking to add 4 Sales Trainees to our team in July of 2023, but we plan to begin interviewing in October of 2022. The Sales Associate Trainee will undergo a comprehensive and rigorous 15-week training program to get fully educated in the products that we manufacture and distribute. Upon successful completion of the program, the Trainee will be assigned to a designated territory within the continental US to manage and oversee, as a Territory Sales Manager. As a Territory Sales Manager will be given a company car, a budget for expenses, and places on a Sales Incentive Program.
After the training, Sales Trainees are moved to their new territory as Territory Sales Managers. In their new role as Territory Sales Manager, the individual will be responsible for the management of their designated territory within the Industrial Products group. The territory management role requires the necessary effort to obtain ongoing increased market share through the application and sales of industrial rubber products.
In their new region, this individual will be responsible for:
• Developing business partnerships with existing and new customers (Distributors, OEMs & End Users). They will also promote and sell engineered products, programs & services to customers.
• Training distributors and end-users on new products and product applications.
• Developing and implementing a plan to regularly meet with customers to service existing accounts and/or grow new business.
• Use business and information technology tools to manage territory activities
• Develop business partnerships with existing and new customers (Distributors, OEMs & End Users).
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Monthly Sales Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, engineering, or industrial distribution or minimum 2 years or more of professional experience if no relevant Bachelor’s degree. (Added engineering)
• Must have Bachelor’s Degree completed by June 2023
• This position requires strong self–management skills along with a high degree of energy, initiative, and integrity as you are expected to be a customer advocate and represent Continental ContiTech to our customers.
• Must possess strong negotiation skills.
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Ability to travel 50% - 60% within their designated territory or region, to visit customers and/or distributors.
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
• Experience in sales or related in industrial fields preferred.
• Knowledge of the application of engineered rubber products and rubber compounding is desired.
• Experience with promoting and selling products, programs & services to customers.
• Prior experience with training customers on new products and product applications.
• Experience developing and implementing a plan to regularly meet with customers to service existing accounts and/or grow new business.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Fairlawn, OH location is seeking a Sales Associate Trainee, Industrial Sales to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Territory Sales Manager - Austin, TX - Truck Tire
Technical Product Manager - Digital Solutions - The Americas
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters