Category Purchaser for Rubber Components (TM)
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself ! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change !
The Category Purchaser is actively supporting the category management in the definition of the supply strategy and negotiation with suppliers to achieve best market conditions for Continental. Purchasing responsibility for suppliers for Rubber Components.
- Conducts market analysis.
- Update yearly strategy with cross functional partners.
- Ensures Continentals requirements are reflected in the strategy of the category.
- Ensures in time implementation of correct data in the respective systems.
- Responsible for data maintenance and target achievement in the respective systems.
- Ensures fulfillment of requirements with legally binding contracts.
- Actively influence the sourcing process during development phase.
- Drive yearly price negotiations to constantly improve the cost situation of Continental Automotive.
- Track improvement programs with suppliers.
- Supports redesign to cost on project level and cost reduction programs.
University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Mechanical Engineering;
Several years of professional experience in purchasing preferably within the automotive industry;
Advanced knowledge of MS Office package (programs and SAP R/3);
Fluent Business English;
German knowledge is an advantage;
Stress resistance, conflict resolution abilities, assertiveness;
Intercultural sensitivity beside good networking and communication skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc.)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters