Audit Manager Trade (m/f/divers)
ContiTrade, the trade organisation of Continental, is operating a wide network of equity and franchise branches. We operate in three regions: APAC, EMEA and the Americas. We are offering products and services around the car. In 2022, ContiTrade had a turnover of more than € 1bn and around 6,000 employees.
Join our team! In the function of Audit Manager Trade (m/f/diverse), you are responsible for the following areas:
- Manage functionally the assigned worldwide Trade branch audit team, including the hiring of auditors, giving guidance on methods and best practices, and supporting the organizational development.
- Ensure the application and continuous improvement of worldwide standards for the Trade branch audit processes in accordance with IIA requirements and own quality standards.
- Ensure a detailed branch audit planning to ensure key risks are addressed through risk analysis and discussion with relevant local management.
- Align interests between the audit team and local management throughout the whole audit process.
- Ensure a standardized and regular reporting to local management for all countries about audit results.
- Consult in specific operational areas or projects regarding internal controls, fraud and compliance aspects.
- Define and implement early warning criteria and systems for an adequate Risk Management. Review the country-wide defined measures to mitigate these risks and define trade-wide measures if necessary.
- Define measures based on fraud cases to strengthen fraud prevention.
- Academic degree in Business Administration or an equivalent qualification
- Multiple years of national and international experience in commercial and financial areas
- Professional experience on retail activities
- Thorough knowledge in compliance and auditing standards
- Good analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Experience in international leadership with remote teams and functions
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Professional working proficiency in English
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits. Find out more about Continental's Benefits.
Network with our recruiter Torben Schilke.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters