Sickness Rate Validation and Health Specialist
- Steering Absenteeism Management and reducing sickness rates and costs globally.
- Check Plausibility Sickness Rate (Group Sustainability Report),
- Steering Health KPIs groupwide as well as analyzing and tackling of absence drivers.
- Degree and experience in Occupational Health Management / HR
- Fluently written and spoken English language
- MS Office programs, additional IT programs (FIRE/SAP)
- Project lead experience (international)
- Data analytics / statistics
- Knowledge of Absenteeism Management, Sickness Rates and related labor conditions globally
GROUP HEALTH MANAGEMENT is steering the activities in Occupational Health Management at Continental globally. This includes the development of the strategy as well as setting the rules and the framework in Occupational Health Management. Absenteeism Management and Mental Health are two of our main tasks. Being a team member of GROUP HEALTH MANAGEMENT includes working in exciting and diversified projects, in international and interdisciplinary teams, as well as gathering intercultural experiences. Continental offers a modern leadership culture in a hybrid work environment, in which personal development is always promoted.
If you meet the requirements we will reach you in 15 days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters