Teamleader Advanced Purchasing (m/f/diverse)
Within the Buisness Area Autonomos Mobility, you will get in touch with our brand new technologies which have the overall goal to save lifes. It's our inner conviction that our job is making a difference and creates value.
- Leading a global team within Advanced Purchasing
- Active coaching and development of assigned employees
- Defining and executing strategies to ensure competetive material costs
- Driving for innovation along the entire material lifecycle of our products
- Regular presentations to Top Management functions
- Contact window to internal and external stakeholders
- Academic degree in Engineering, Applied Science, Applied Economics or similar qualification
- Several years of relevant professional experience in Purchasing, preferable within the Automotive industry
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Strong leadership skills, preferable proven in a global set-up
- High passion and proactive working style mandatory
- Strong negotiation and project management skills
- Strong intercultural competence
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- Our products save lives. We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment
- We set great value to a pleasant working atmosphere, characterized by professional and personal appreciation, in which mutual support is a matter of course
- Extensive design options and independent work in an international work environment characterized by flat hierarchies
- Numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values of passion to win, trust, freedom and for one another
- Attractive regions to live and work directly on Lake Constance, in the country or in the cosmopolitan city with a heart
Shape the future of autonomous mobility with us!
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters