(Senior) Consultant Data Science in 80% Part-Time (m/f/diverse)
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Supply Chain Information Technology Competence Center is the digital backbone of our company’s tire business – and we want you to join us!
Our multinational, diverse team of technologists, mathematicians, data scientists and business pros provides technology solutions to ensure that the more than 140 million tires Continental sells globally every year are produced and end up in the right place at the right time.
The team uses artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced analytics to make global SCM processes more efficient and improve decision making processes on all levels.
If you love building new, cutting-edge technology, operating it and continuously optimizing it to create business value, Continental is the perfect match for you.
We are currently seeking a dedicated Data Science Consultant to work on the following tasks:
- Developing innovative and tailored analytics and BI solutions in SCM primarily on our Data Science Factory (Python, Java, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Airflow, AWS stack)
- IT service for AI forecasting solutions in the area of supply chain management, proactively supporting business clients
- Planning and managing projects in the area of data science from requirement analysis to implementation
- Academic degree in information technology, mathematics, statistics, physics, economics, data science or an equivalent qualification
- Programming skills in object-oriented programming languages (Python, Java, R) and CI/CD (Github, Jenkins)
- Experience in advanced analytics, data mining, predictive analytics, machine learning (AWS stack, relevant Python libraries, Kubernetes, Airflow)
- Experience in database mgmt. / SQL (PostgreSQL, Redshift)
- Experience in project management of IT projects beneficial, ideally with agile/scrum
- Knowledge of supply chain management processes beneficial
- High degree of curiosity, willingness to experiment and interest in new technologies
- Professional working proficiency in English, German skills of advantage (developable through training)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What We Offer
The job in numbers: You are going to work 30 hours a week in a team of 9. We offer 30 days of vacation per year.
Being part of a global IT team of thousands of colleagues working on various innovations and tasks, there is always an opportunity to grow and move into different directions within our corporation.
On top of that you can expect the following benefits:
- Individual development planning based on your personal needs and targets (e. g. mentoring, trainings or global internal Software Academy)
- Work from home up to 3 days a week (unless workshops etc. require physical presence)
- Option to work from other EU countries up to 40 days per year
- Possibility of part-time contract up to 70%
- Agile and collaborative workstyle
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Employee discounts
- An international team across 7 locations in a globally active organization
- Company and tariff pension plan
- Health insurance
- Assistance with child-care
- Parent-child office
- Relocation package offered if needed
- Canteen on-site
- On-site physicians
- Sabbatical option
You would like to learn more about our benefits in detail? Click here
If this sounds like a perfect match for you and if you want to become the next supporter of our core values Trust For One Another, Passion to Win and Freedom to Act, we are looking forward receiving your application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters