Steamfitter / Plumber
• Cuts, threads, bands and installs to print, pipe handling all manner of commodities, i.e., water, air steam, gas and various chemicals.
• Performs PM’s and inspections for fire and emergency equipment.
• Perform PM’s related to water treatment, chillers, cure control, steam, hydraulics, pneumatics, HVAC systems, boiler, powerhouse equipment and others.
• Maintain large air conditioning units (DX) and changing of filters.
• Does all manner of welding, brazing and cutting, using oxyacetylene and electric welding equipment.
• Install and maintain various pump, cylinder & valve systems.
• Reads blueprints and drawings.
• Assist other maintenance personnel in the performance of their duties. Willing to accept assistance from other maintenance personnel. Willing to be trained on other job related duties.
• Two years experience &/or education preferred.
• Willingness to work overtime preferred.
• Furnishes own basic hand tools.
* Must be a team player and willing to help co-workers as needed.
• Starting Pay of $33.79/hr with the ability to get an additional $2.50/hr with certifications
• Great Benefits, 401k, Vacation and much more!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters