Category Purchaser Passives (m/f/diverse)
Come build the future of mobility with us!
You like to work within an innovative environment that is highly focused on new technologies? You want to enhance the customer experience in future cars? You are eager to support the fundamental change in the car industry and want to work within an international team?
Join our Electronics Purchasing Category Management team as we are currently looking for experienced purchasers/buyers (m/f/diverse)
Within this role you will drive and shape current developments in the car industry: Increasingly higher portion of electronic components in modern cars, big platforms and higher technical complexity are requiring new smart solutions.As a Purchasing Organization we want to shape and drive these trends from a material perspective. In this context, Category buyers/Purchasers will play a key role by leading negotiations, develop strategies, making decisions and motivating others.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Definition of the supplier strategy and market analysis reflecting Business Units requirements
- Performing annual price and contract negotiations
- Implementing innovative negotiation concepts during sourcing to create the basis for procurement success
- Supplier management in conjunction with cross- functional partners, such as R&D, Quality Assurance, and Logistics to select and develop the best suppliers and to establish an optimum supply chain
- Support improvement programs with Suppliers and Business Units (e.g. Design to Cost, Cost down measures, Introduction of new technologies, etc.)
- Planning, steering and monitoring of material field-specific targets, their implementation and results
- Compiling and presenting information related to sourcing process to management committees
- Academic degree in Engineering, Business Administration or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in Purchasing, Controlling, R&D or comparable
- Preferable experience in Automotive industry
- Project management knowledge
- Good German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn new skill sets and to develop personality
- Strong attention to detail and agile result-oriented negotiation skills
- Strong team contributor, comfortable in collaborating with cross-functional and multicultural teams in a highly active, fast-paced environment across multiple time zones
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills to various levels of the internal and supplier organizations
- Entrepreneurship and strong Decision-Making Skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more. https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Senior Category Purchaser Forging Steel and Assemblies (m/w/divers)
Category Purchaser Elektromechanische Komponenten (m/w/divers)
Process Manager within Purchasing and Supplier Quality Management (m/f/diverse)
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters