Global Compliance Export Control & Sanctions Specialist_Sibiu_GFC
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Support of the Export Control Continental Automotive Department (located in Germany) regarding the implementation and monitoring of risks related to export and sanction control;
- Elaborating and implementing Continental Automotive’s ICP;
- Performance of multilayered Business Partner Screenings (Sanctions lists and Know Your Business Partner checks);
- Evaluating and supervising results and findings of the export control compliance management system;
- Implementation and management of countermeasures due to compliance findings;
- Support of technical and operational departments regarding classification of items, software, and technology according to national and international Dual-use and military lists;
- Support of project teams with regard to any business (products, equipment, software, technology) with embargo countries or sensitive customers/suppliers;
- Conducting business assessments;
- Preparing and conducting internal audits and reporting tasks;
- Assisting by export control activities by specific requests.
- Relevant experience in the fields of international import/export, trade compliance or in other operation areas.
- Business fluent verbally and in writing: English
- Good and specific knowledge of tools and systems (e.g. SAP R/3, SAP GTS, Dow Jones, MS Office)
- Communication skills, assertiveness, and ability to work independently
- German language skills
- Beneficial knowledge: Background in the automotive sector
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters