Test Engineer Manufacturing
• Assure proper function of test stations and equipment.
• Assure safety and quality procedures and methods are met.
• Provide training to all Manufacturing Engineers and Technicians in proper test equipment functions.
• Assure that spare parts are stocked to assure minimum downtime.
• Assist Technicians and Quality personnel in troubleshooting, calibration, and repair of test equipment.
• Maintain or optimize test station programming.
• Establish good working relationships with technicians and production personnel. Work closely with supervisors in all areas.
• Liaison between the local engineering community, central engineering, and other Continental locations.
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering discipline
1-3 Years of experience specific to this position
• Proficient communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Intermediate computer skills.
• Advanced PLC/IPC skills; advanced knowledge in programming, troubleshooting, and instillation of PLC/IPC controls.
• Skilled Mechanical /electrical /electronic/pneumatic knowledge.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of EBS production processes and equipment.
• Strategic insight and vision relative to company goals and objectives.
• Excellent time management skills for high degree of efficiency and productivity.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Morganton, NC location is seeking a Quality Technician to join our team.
To learn more about this location, click the link below:
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters