Product Manager Radar & LiDAR – Market Europe (m/f/diverse)
ADAS develops innovative systems from premium assistance systems up to autonomous driving systems. In the role of the regional Radar & Lidar Product Manager in Europe you are responsible to understand the needs of the market for these products and maintain a regional roadmap which should be synchronized with the base roadmaps to gain the highest re-use of our base-development. You are responsible to lead the technical quote activities both for radar and lidar products in the region Europe.
Your tasks in detail
- Lead the regional technical quote activities for radar & lidar
- Act as technical interface towards the customers during quote phase
- Lead the regional roadmap definition for radar & lidar
- Align the regional needs with the individual product lines to have them reflected in the core development roadmaps
- Define & specify regional products derived from the delta of base vs. regional needs
- Support the regional radar & lidar business plan activities
- Support the regional radar & lidar marketing/promotion activities
- Academic degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Strong technical background in the field of ADAS/AD
- Knowledge in the development of radar & lidar products
- Knowledge of regulations and automotive standards and their impact on the definition of ADAS systems & products
- Experience in leading interdisciplinary teams
- Very good written and spoken English and German
- Customer Interface experience
- Good communication skills, intercultural competence, problem solving skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.