Software Security Support
+Alignment with the Global Software and System Security teams to ensure a consistent security approach across all products.
+Support the software discipline in the projects in rolling out reliable security software security products.
- Cyber Security Training and Coaching of software discipline project members.
- Reviewing Software work products for compliance to corporate cyber security guidelines.
- Help Software Architects defining Security treatment strategies and splitting security requirements accordingly.
- Assist Software Developers in finding the right way to comply with state of the start secure software development measures.
- Degree in Cyber Security, Software Engineering or related is required.
- Experienced SW Developer or Experienced SW Architect.
- Multiple Years of experience in the Cyber Security area will be beneficial.
- Fluent in English.
- High communication skills are a must.
- Structured working style.
- Cross location work experience and willingness.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
- Experience in Python, C, C++
- Expertise in tools and methods used in Cyber Security.
- Architecture methods and tools (SysML, UML, etc.)
- Expertise in Security standards in the Automotive Domain.
- Knowledge on Security Lifecycle.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters