HR Busienss Partner
• Deliver support to engineering business leaders on tactical, strategic HR matters.
• Be a team player and tie-up with other team members as required to achieve business goals and initiatives across the engineering organization.
• Support with HR communications on new programs, systems, and processes as required
• Partner with Talent Acquisition to empower the attainment of hiring goals.
• Coordinate and facilitate delivery of recurrent HR initiatives at the engineering team to include workforce planning, succession planning, new hire training, talent review, compensation planning, performance review, and review.
• Analyze HR metrics to develop recommendations, solutions, and strategies as needed
• Support compliance policies and their operative implementation.
• 4+ years of HR experience across all major functions
• Bachelors/Masters in human resources or similar is desired
• Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing organization.
• Industrial/Employee Relations experience
• Wide range of experience in delivering training to the workforce
• Excellent communication in skills in English.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters