Functional Consultant eDRIVE365 (m/f/diverse)
You are a technology enthusiast? You are ready for a challenging IT career with focus on functional design and development for business? You would like to drive solution in a modern, cloud-based environment? Then you've come to the right place.
As part of the eDRIVE365 project, we are developing a new ERP, CRM, and POS system based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for our trade organization in EMEA. The system will be implemented in around 2,000 branches and our headquarters, making eDRIVE365 the largest project in ContiTrade’s history so far. Thanks to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud solution and its combination of various system modules, we will be able to offer more efficient processes and individualized, digital solutions to our customers. At the same time, we are laying the foundation for our future-oriented business models.
As General Functional Consultant in the eDrive365 project you are responsible for the validation of the business requirements, as well as for the creation and documentation of a solution design considering the standards of the products used as far as possible. Moreover, you will implement and test the solution that was developed and have a high focus on implementation technologies.
Your tasks will include:
- Participate in business refinement workshops etc. to map business features into IT concepts
- Work (based on demand) flexibly in all functional eDRIVE domains: finance, supply chain, operations, and marketing / sales
- Develop solution designs while maximizing the usage of MS Dynamics product standard
- Align concepts closely with all stakeholders: business architect, lead solution architect, technical architect ERP, domain solution architects
- Implement, test and document designed solutions ensuring the application meets agreed quality standards
- Have a high focus on implementation and coding technology based on Microsoft products and support / train other functional consultants in that area
- Support the roll-out of our solution and the training of end users
- Transfer the eDRIVE solution into regular operation and support in handover to operations team
- Handle end-user tickets to ensure proper functionality of the system
- Academic degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable qualification
- Working experience in IT and the development of ERP systems, especially in MS Dynamics 365 in combination with process knowledge
- Programming skills (X++, C# or other .NET Framework languages desirable) and know-how in Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance & Operations, CE, POS (Commerce Scale Unit)
- Experience in the development of solutions based on the MS power platform and Azure platform
- Certification for Microsoft Dynamics 365 desirable
- Experience in collaboration with external partners
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken), German and French language skills desirable
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers:
- The opportunity to work with an international and diverse team in a future-oriented environment
- The chance to build a state-of-the-art software product that will also be sold to external customers
- Varied and challenging tasks in a fast-paced project atmosphere
- A wide range of training and development opportunities
- A modern and flexible work schedule including the possibility for mobile work
- Well-equipped and modern office space in our project location in Hanover
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication, and approachability
- Find out more
Network with our recruiter Torben Schilke.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTrade is the strategic retail arm of the Continental Tire business in Europe. It’s business purpose is to facilitate access to the respective markets & leverage Trade opportunities in Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA). The scope of the ContiTrade business ranges from selling tires to complete fleet management via tires, tire services and vehicle services, through approximately 600 equity stores and 2,300 franchise and network partners. The business scope includes sales to end consumers, business and fleet customers, wholesale and as a service partner to Continental, as well as other major tire brands. This is done physically in branches and on the road, as well as through e-commerce platforms.
Projektmanager und Assistenz der Geschäftsführung (m/w/divers) bei der Vergölst GmbH
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters