Functional Consultant Finance eDRIVE365 (m/f/diverse)
You are a technology enthusiast? You are ready for a challenging IT career with focus on functional design and development for business? You would like to drive solution in a modern, cloud-based environment? Then you've come to the right place.
As part of the eDRIVE365 project, we are developing a new ERP, CRM, and POS system based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for our trade organization in EMEA. The system will be implemented in around 2,000 branches and our headquarters, making eDRIVE365 the largest project in ContiTrade’s history so far. Thanks to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud solution and its combination of various system modules, we will be able to offer more efficient processes and individualized, digital solutions to our customers. At the same time, we are laying the foundation for our future-oriented business models.
As a Finance Functional Consultant in the eDrive365 project you are responsible for the transfer of business requirements in the finance area into daily operation of our eDrive365 solution. As part of a team of experts and in alignment with you supervisor, the Solution Architect, you validate, design, develop, test, and coordinate the implementation of the system requirements prioritized by the business side.
Your tasks will include:
- Validation of the business requirements submitted by experts from business side
- Participation in business refinement workshops etc. to map business features it into IT concepts
- Development of solution designs while maximizing the usage of MS Dynamics product standard.
- Creation and documentation of solution designs in close alignment with the finance department and it's stakeholders
- Align concepts closely with all stakeholders: business architect, lead solution architect, solution architects and technical architect erp
- Implementation, testing and documentation of designed solutions ensuring the application meets agreed quality standards.
- Have (on demand) also focus on implementation & coding technology based on Microsoft products
- Run code reviews etc. to ensure implementation quality
- Supporting the roll-out of our solution and the training of end users
- Takeover other go-live preparation tasks.
- Transfer the eDRIVE solution into regular operation and support in handover to operations team.
- Handle end-user tickets to ensure proper functionality of the system.
- Support in trainings also after go-live
- Collaborate closely with business experts in the eDRIVE team
- Communicate also efficiently with other project team members internally and externally
- Align closely with central stakeholders and in local country headquarters to understand the requirements and to communicate the solution.
- Academic degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable qualification
- IT experience in development of ERP systems, especially Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Good functional knowledge covering Accounts Payable, Receivable, General Ledger, Inventory management modules
- Experience in object-oriented programming (X++, C# or other .NET Framework languages desirable)
- Certification for Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the functional area finance desirable.
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken), German and French language skills desirable
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers:
- The opportunity to work with an international and diverse team in a future-oriented environment
- Varied and challenging tasks in a fast-paced project atmosphere
- A wide range of training and development opportunities
- A modern and flexible work schedule including the possibility for mobile work
- Well-equipped and modern office space in our project location in Hanover
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication, and approachability
- Find out more
Network with our recruiter Torben Schilke.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTrade is the strategic retail arm of the Continental Tire business in Europe. It’s business purpose is to facilitate access to the respective markets & leverage Trade opportunities in Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA). The scope of the ContiTrade business ranges from selling tires to complete fleet management via tires, tire services and vehicle services, through approximately 600 equity stores and 2,300 franchise and network partners. The business scope includes sales to end consumers, business and fleet customers, wholesale and as a service partner to Continental, as well as other major tire brands. This is done physically in branches and on the road, as well as through e-commerce platforms.
Projektmanager und Assistenz der Geschäftsführung (m/w/divers) bei der Vergölst GmbH
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters