Warranty Manager Mobile Fluid Systems (m/f/diverse)
We are looking for you to support our area ContiTech. The vacancy can be filled Europe-wide.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Establishing of a worldwide warranty and field failure analysis process according to general rules (e.g. VDA FFA handbook) and customer requirements
- Coordinating the negotiation of customer warranty factor and/or costs for all customers for the Business Area MFS worldwide
- Establishing of a field related risk management
- Establishing of a concept to sustainable execute all relevant warranty customer quality requirements within the Business Area
- Responsible for the alignment of warranty strategies and negotiations in cooperation with the QKAM organization
- Establishing of an efficient monitoring of customer field situation under the responsible of defined function on plant, regional or segment level
- Establishing of a suitable Q IT system for the warranty, customer field monitoring and field failure analysis incl. roll out
- Establishing and continual improvement of all assigned processes and systems
- Working on general projects as a project team member or project manager to improve the Business Areas process or to set standards at various organizational levels of the company
- Successfully completed studies (ideally Master/Dipl.-Ing.) in the field of mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or comparable
- Several years of management experience
- In-depth process knowledge of manufacturing techniques, ideally in the rubber industry
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in project management
- Good knowledge of relevant standard norms (e.g. IATF 16949, warranty customer requirements)
- Experience as 1st and 2nd party auditor according to ISO 19011
- Very good MS Office 365 knowledge
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Distinct negotiation, communication and coordination skills
- Intercultural competence
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters