AM Software Project Quality Engineer (SPQE)
The main responsibility for a SPQE is active project quality support.
The Project Quality Engineer helps track and report quality status to project and line management and offer pragmatic suggestions for improvement. She/he supports software project managers, module developers and testers in achieving their quality goals by providing tool, method and process training as well as coaching. A SPQE is a person that is well-organized, structured and motivated team-player and possess strong communications skills as well as a focused quality mindset and knowledge of Software.
• Track / report the quality status and quality measures to the project as well as to management
• Active support and coaching of SW core team members regarding development methods and processes
• Initiate and plan recovery actions on SW quality deviations
• Provide SW release recommendation from quality side
• First address for quality topics within projects
• Agreement with and reports of quality measures to the customer
• Preparation and support in Audit / Assessment
• Moderation of A3 and 5 Why analysis
• 1+ years professional experience in SW Development quality matters
• Solid background in software engineering methods (requirements, design, implementation and testing)
• Programming experience in C and C++
• Experience in design and implementation of embedded software
• Experience with static and dynamic code analysis tools and methods
• Knowledge in quality assurance methods and capability models as ASPICE and CMMI
• Automotive experience (MISRA, AutoSAR) preferred
• Education: Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Agile methodologies experience
• Language skills English (business fluent)
• Master Degree on Electrical Engineer/ SW development / Embedded Systems or related
• Experience in Automotive Electronics
• Knowledge in Quality assurance methods
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters