Associate / Legal Counsel
- Draft, review and negotiate various legal documents, contracts and agreements for all kinds of business operation with Continental’s OE customers. Develop, maintain and update contract templates from time to time to improve the contract management process constantly.
- Work closely with the operation/project team to proactively support a wide range of (cross-border) transactions (R&D, supply etc.) for the maximum realization of business opportunities.
- Manage disputes and legal proceedings effectively and provide practice-oriented solutions to the management for dispute resolution and protect company's interest in a timely and efficient way.
- Support Compliance Department to develop and monitor corporate compliance procedure and handle the relevant matters or investigations in relation to code of conduct, business bribery and anti-monopoly etc. in the relationship with OE customers.
- Develop hands-on working relationships with business partners at all levels, in particular the sales and key account management team of Continental, and act across various teams of the Global Law Department and the company to achieve best synergies. Manage external attorneys effectively.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years post qualification experience ideally with a major law firm and/or a MNC in China preferably with "broad based generalist" legal background in the automotive/manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated excellent legal knowledge, business understanding and sound strategic thinking with outstanding organizational and analytical skills for detailed and results-orientated solutions.
- Mature personality with high integrity and self-motivation, dynamic communication skills, flexibility and ability to work and judge independently under pressure.
- Strong team player with willingness and ability to work in an international, digital team and environment.
- Being able to face challenges and changes and master them successfully.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin is a must. German language skills would be a plus.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters