- Responsible for the organization of road, air and sea freights (import and export)
- Making reservations, tracking transit status
- Continuous contact with transporters, warehouse, customer logistics and production planning
- Carry out high-level logistical and administrative tasks
- Ensures the fulfillment of special requirements, such as: transit time, carrier selection, determine load/unload sequences
- Preparing and checking delivery documentation
- Knowledge of the relevant internal regulations and instructions related to the position
- Compilation of reports, participation in projects
- Qualification in logistics (secondary or higher level)
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience preferably in logistics and transport
- English language skills (will be tested during the interview)
- User-level MS Office skills
- knowledge of SAP, German language
- experience in using supplier portals
The ideal candidate has good organizational skills and is comfortable in communication and building relationships.
He deals with problems assertively, and his work is characterized by proactivity, accuracy and precision. Pays special attention to meeting deadlines. Actively participates in the work of the team.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters