Material Planner Specialist - Sibiu SCM Plant
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Planning, operating, and controlling on the disposition of a defined group of suppliers, referring to the production plan;
- Assuring availability of material;
- Tracking of supplies;
- Controlling on defined product stocks considering economic aspects and potential for optimized depreciation;
- Following up on Supplier Delivery Performance evaluation, Turn Rate Inventory and PSM implementation;
- Monitor and optimize of excess and obsolete stocks;
- University degree in Business Administration or similar;
- Experience in SAP or other fields is a plus;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools usage is required;
- Advanced English level;
- Relevant experience in the logistic field (Material Planning and / or Production Planning).
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of relevant Romanian Customs Legislation
- Statistics know-how
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Supply Management Purchasing - Global Customer Logistics Specialist - Sibiu VED R&D