Software Developer and Integrator (Linux)
In Budapest Application Development Center of Continental, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering software solutions for ADAS customer projects.
The complexity of future driver assistance systems grows continuously. The Vision 0 (injuries & accidents) and the autonomous mobility are strong drivers to develop this field. The development of modern algorithms for cutting-edge components (Radar, Lidar, Camera, Ultrasonic and Central Processing Unit) is one of the key area to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the environment around the vehicles.
We are looking for a SW Developer/Integrator (Linux) to develop software and integrate functions in the field of Linux-based software applications. As our new colleague, you will configure adaptive AUTOSAR stacks according the application project requirements. You will have a good overview, when it comes to requirement engineering, development, implementation and test. You will support application projects but also generic base projects.
If you are highly motivated to work with Linux-based systems in an automotive environment and enjoy driving customer projects with different application projects then this role is for You!
As a Software Developer Your tasks will be:
- Development, configuration and integration of Linux-based automotive software applications
- Configuring and implementing of Adaptive AUTOSAR systems
- Engineering of requirements
- Supporting the generation of test cases for development, acceptance and integration tests
- Work in complex multi-processor architectures
- Work with highly motivated function teams and cooperate to achieve the project goals
- University degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent studies
- Several years of experience in embedded or Linux-based SW development projects, preferable within the automotive industry
- Good knowledge of Linux sw development
- Nice to have:
- Understanding in usage of Compiler, Linker and Build Environments in Linux and Windows
- C++ language or motivated to build this very fast
- Jenkins, GitHub, Yocto, BitBake, CMake or similar
- Classic/Adaptive AUTOSAR or motivated to build this very fast
- Experience in working in an Agile Project Framework (preferably SAFe)
- Very good communication skills to manage corporation with different application projects
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Bonus system
- Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- Private health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services