IT Network Infrastructure Analyst
• Direct support of the site’s local area network (LAN) to include:
-Router, switch, firewall etc. configuration and support activities (primarily Cisco devices)
-General network design and capacity management
-Troubleshooting, problem management, and crisis resolution
-Environment monitoring, SLA, and KPI monitoring
-Equipment life-cycle oversight and management
-Complete cable plant oversight
-Remote device support and oversight
• Direct support of the site’s voice services within a MS Teams-based voice structure and environment
• Site network liaison with central Continental network standards and structure to include:
-Engage and work with central teams to ensure solution synchronization
-Local support of central equipment, maintenance activities, and deployments
-All aspects of network, compute, and communication security for the site
-Project lead and member role(s)
-Resource, scheduling, and activity planning
-Reporting, task tracking and general oversight
• Communication (written and verbal) to both internal and external audiences as required
• 24/7 Support and on-call as needed
• Support the security components of both intermetal and external industrial and cyber audits required for the facility to meet customer certification and manufacturing levels.
• This position will be fully onsite. Work start time is flexible ranging from 7am-9am start for work day.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or another relevant degree
• 2+ years of networking and/or IT security experience
• Network Experience:
- Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco Wireless solutions, IPS(s), firewalls, and voice endpoints
- Cisco ISE, Cisco Prime
- Cabling installation, planning, design, and auditing activities
- Basic LAN design, capacity planning, and life-cycle management
- Extensive experience with complex network troubleshooting and problem-solving
• Cyber Security Experience:
- Experience within structured security and sensitive information environment
- Perform security processes, audits and evaluations, and investigation activities
• General Experience:
- Project management: Planning, Design, Execution, Closure
- General budgetary activities to include planning, forecasting, and tracking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Process development, documentation, and life-cycle management
- Liaison and interaction with external services and organizations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.