TPL - Automotive
- Coordination of the system engineering activities and team
- Coordinate the management of requirements together with R&D discipline and ensure a complete and released set of requirements.
- Coordination of the SE process and tailoring
- Manage and release of the SE work products
- Monitoring and supporting the Requirements and Architecture Activities over the complete product life cylce
- Ensure system integrity in terms of technical aspects, time, budget and quality.
- First system engineering contact for the project team
- Capture and manage the requirements provided with the contracts
- Ensure the internal and external reporting of SE activities
- Set up and deliver to the Project Manager / TPL a R&D estimation and schedule of all SE activities, in reconciliation with the overall project schedule and the activities in the other discipline areas. Especially the planning of the Project Functional Safety Manager (and Project Security & Privacy Manager, if a security and privacy process is applied) is taken into account.
- Ensuring the proper communication regards to the system engineering project team and towards all stakeholders and Project Management/TPL
- Supports the TPL by performing Risk Management
- Supports the TPL for creating the project master schedule
- Ensure and monitor that all SE workproducts have been reviewed and approved
- Lead system requirements management to ensure on time execution of system requirements engineering activities in coordination with other disciplines.
- Tracking and reporting the content of the RE database
- Create and communicate the SE workproducts baselines
- Drive the Customer Requirements Documents for completeness and make them available in Requirements Management Tool
- Drive discipline team to identify potential patent infringements and to perform opportunities studies.
- Define and manage the configuration of the SE Workproducts (baselines)
- Support TPL to create a feasible feature rollout plan acc. to expectation from customer
- dentify & remove blockers or escalate. Facilitate/support communication of team with stakeholders and internal/external customers
- Support the Project Manager/TPL to access sufficient and adequate SE resources.
- Drive for reuse of generic functions and platforms inside the application project
- Drive for identification of reusable functions out of the application project
- Monitor, track and maintain the SE activities and report the project status according to milestones, by using the standard reporting tool.
- Perform the internal system engineering release and support the project release note
- Manage baselines of the System Engineering outcomes and communicate them to the other disciplines vi SE Releases.
- Support the Start of Release and End of Release Process
- Support of quote activities of the System Quote Lead
- Ensure link between the test management and execution and the requirements/architecture incl. progress tracking
- Ensure the synchronization and handshake between system work products and discipline work products
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.