Software Development Internship for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team and work with the latest technology available? These should spark your interest? :
- Support the development of various software tools;
- Support the SW Testing activities;
- Support the development of embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level;
- Regularly report the status of development to your direct manager;
- Cooperate within your team colleagues and our international development teams.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Moreover, the working hours are flexible in order to fit your University schedule!
You can be perfect match to our team if you:
- Are enrolled in the 4th year of studies in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Automatics, Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics);
- Have basic programming skills in one of the following languages: C/C++, ANSI C, Matlab/Simulink. Embedded systems knowledge is appreciated, but it's not a must;
- Have basic knowledge of electronics (for using measurement equipment);
- Have interest and understanding of System/ Software Architecture. Autosar is appreciated, but it's not a must;
- Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Are a creative and solution-oriented person;
- Approach innovative constructs with an open mind;
- Enjoy dynamic environments.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Passionate about programming but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our internship role in our Autonomous Mobility (AM) group.
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety. We believe in a “driverless” future with zero car accidents and that’s why accident prevention and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development.
More important, one research and development branch inside Continental - Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) - contributes to this vision by providing both sensors (from simple ultrasonic parking sensors to radars and advanced stereo or surround view cameras) and computation platforms for running safety, maneuvering and cruising functionalities