Internship Software Tester for AN (Iasi)
Passionate about testing but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our Internship Software Tester role in the Architecture & Networking team.
These should spark your interest:
- Work in Agile teams and in a safe environment to learn and improve;
- Test and validate the software on the ECU using SW and HW tools;
- Actively contribute in setting up and maintaining the test environment (e.g. SW tools, test automation, test benches);
- Be involved in test automation activities;
- Document tests and investigations results and provide the reports to project management;
- Ensure the required quality level over the test process;
- Cooperate with an international development team;
- Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of the future automotive products.
We are looking for new colleagues willing to work and learn in a friendly environment, in a young and motivated team. Desired schedule will be of 6h or 8h/day (30 or 40h/week).
You can be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of studies in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, Informatics);
- You have knowledge of testing strategies, tools and methodologies;
- You own knowledge of multiple operating systems (e.g.: Linux, Windows);
- You are skilled in logical and structural thinking;
- You have good communication skills and team orientated approach;
- You are advanced in English (speaking, writing and listening)
Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive industry;
- Experience in software development process;
- SW Tools: CANoe, Jira;
- Scripting (Python, Bash) or basic programming knowledge;
- Knowledge in using Windows Office (MS Word, MS Excel and VBA);
If the above descriptions suits you, we will certainly like to meet you!
What we offer:
- A motivating salary (based on performance & involvement);
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Flexible working hours for your studies;
- Employee discount for local vendors;
- Health & wellness;
- Employee events;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.