Plant_Production Test Engineer_Sibiu_FF AM
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Apply until data: 30.01.2022
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Check out your future responsibilities below
- Develop applications for test equipments in production in order to respect R&D requirements;
- Making tests (HW) and debugging (SW) until the test machine reaches its target FPY and quality figures;
- Making code review for applications;
- Programming in Ansi C, C#
- Electronics (analog and digital)
- Measurements (Digital multi meter, oscilloscope)
- Experience in IE test/ production test area, minim 2 years
- Very open and communicative
- Good command of English
- experience with test system as: National Instruments; Rhode&Schwartz; Promik; Teradyne.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.