Team Leader for SW Technologies (Iasi)
The Testing development team in the Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit (VED) is expanding!
Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit provides highly advanced braking technologies for all vehicle types.
As a Team Leader for VED Testing Development Team your tasks will include:
• Plan, organize, lead and control the work of the people in his team, in order to ensure they deliver high quality software solutions;
• Coordinates the professional activities of his/ her team in line with the group and BU strategy and expectations, quality standards, process requirements and the defined timeline.
• The focus of the Team Leader position is the technical involvement and coordination of his/ her team.
• Is recognized as a leader for his/ her team.
• Management of necessary technical escalations in the project environment;
• Contributing to the internal communication regarding the presentation of technical results;
• Keeps the contact with the business partners (e.g. Discipline Project Leader, Technical Project Leader, Project Manager).
• Allocate incoming work, existing resources and sets up priorities in order to meet upcoming / ongoing tasks and have balanced workload;
• Manage hiring, coaching, career planning and salary recommendations of his team members
• Organize appropriate training of employees in order to continuously improve their level of technical know-how;
• Responsible to ensure that employees' competencies and capabilities from his/ her team are at the level required by the job, by setting objectives and proposing technical and soft skills trainings for his employees.
• Perform periodical evaluation for team members
• Collaborate with other Continental teams to ensure synchronization across multiple teams, contributing to the final Continental deliverables; international collaboration is required;
• Having fun;
• University degree in software/electrical engineering or comparable qualification;
• Professional experience in people management;
• Several years of professional experience in the field of system and / or software engineering.
• Very good English language skills (written and spoken);
• Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Good planning and organizing abilities;
• Passion for working in an international team with many different customers;
• Initiative, dedication, attention to detail;
• Ability to take decisions based on limited amount of information;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- • Competitive Salaries & Benefits ;
- • Hybrid work;
- • Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- • International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- • Professional Development Opportunities;
- • Health & Wellness ;
- • Stability;
- • Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.