R&D_System Project Leader (Integration and Verification Manager_Sibiu_AM
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Interface to the project team regarding System Integration test and Design Validation (DV);
- Definition of the Integration & Verification strategy on System level in consolidation with the project and the overall test strategy;
- Planning, tracking the test execution and documentation of the System Integration tests in cooperation with the test team worldwide;
- Responsible for the Design Validation (DV) regarding strategy, Test execution and reporting;
- Driving the development of new Test concepts, equipment, and methods;
- Joint work with Camera/Radar development team worldwide.
- Analysis knowledge of a system solution;
- Basic Electronics knowledge;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Technical know-how (software/hardware);
- Knowledge regarding Design Validation (DV) process;
- Experienced in project management;
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented working method;
- Good English knowledge.
- Automotive standards (ISO TS16949; ISO26262; communication - e.g. CAN; diagnosis - e.g. UDS; hardware - EMC/ENV).
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about € 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.