Global Learning & HR Business Partner (m/f/diverse)
As a Global Learning & HR Business Partner you will become part of our HR teams that are globally responsible for R&D tires and business area OE tires within the tires business area. Your main internal partners will be the globally operating R&D and OE teams and the HR colleagues in the R&D and OE tires locations and regions. You will play a key role in the R&D tires related global HR. Your tasks in detail:
- Drive the development and the implementation of the learning and qualification strategy (e.g., training demand analysis, program development, qualification roadmap, training content creation) in line with the Subject-Matter Experts and the management
- Proactively diagnose the organizational opportunities and leading practices for learning according to global and regional needs together with HR in the respective locations
- Act as change agent to continuously improve global processes and adapt them where needed
- Consult and partner with HR in the respective locations worldwide to align on implementation of R&D tires and OE related needs
- Support global coordination of HR activities in close collaboration with HR in the locations (e.g. trainee program)
- Lead global HR projects (e.g. Global Recruiting and Sourcing Strategy)
- University degree in business administration, social science, psychology or engineering
- Several years of relevant experience, ideally in 2 different functions and/or organizational units (e.g., talent management, learning and training, project management, HR business partner
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with different learning methods and tools
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and intercultural sensitivity to partner with various functional teams across the organization
- Strong solution orientation as well as change and development mindset
- High level of ownership
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.