Product Manager for AN (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Product Manager for Architecture & Networking (Iasi)?
These should spark your interest:
- You will drive the product value generation with multiple teams having feature end to end responsibility;
- You will work with Release Train Architects and POs to decompose higher level requirements and specification;
- You will collaborate with Solution Management;
- You will be the primary owner of the Program Backlog: add, delete, estimate, refine and prioritize backlog items;
- You will ensure that dependencies between Agile Teams are respected and delivered as committed;
- You will identify and understand customer needs and validate deliveries;
- You will support the teams by understanding the product;
- You will lead the SW core team and represent the SW project towards the Customer;
- You will be the contact person for customers and stakeholders regarding features priorities and deliveries;
- You will be responsible to deliver end-to-end product increments;
You will evaluate and control the product quality to ensure continuous product improvement;
- You will measure productivity, quality and value creation;
- You will offer support in defining and prioritization of improvement measures;
- You will be responsible for reporting and monitoring on Program Level;
- You will be planning releases with other PMs and other disciplines.
You can be a perfect match if you have:
- University degree in relevant field (e.g.: Informatics, Automatics and Computer Science, Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications or connected);
- 2 or more years of relevant experience within Project Management / Project steering role;
- Knowledge of SW development in embedded systems, SW architecture and design, SW integration and SW testing;
- Agile framework (Scaled Agile Framework) know-how;
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Customer orientation;
- Ability to structure and decompose complex technical topics into subcomponents;
- High initiative level, positive attitude, self-determination, drive and optimism;
- Strong planning and organizing skills;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Wish to be part of international team environment;
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking);
- Able to work in a challenging environment.
Would be a plus:
- Previous Experience with SAFe Process;
- Previous Experience with automotive development process.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.