System Test Engineer for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
Do you want to be a System Test Engineer in our team? These should spark your interest:
- Developing test specifications for complex functions verifications based on system requirements and system architecture;
- Testing and validating the software on the ECU using SW/HW tools;
- Developing automated solutions for test environments, test specification and evaluation;
- Performing test investigations and evaluating failed tests and measurements;
- Documenting test results and project management reporting;
- Collaborating with an international development team and customers;
- Knowledge sharing within the team and group;
- Following company standards and development processes.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University degree in engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or comparable qualification;
- Several years of professional experience in the field of automotive testing, system or software engineering;
- Knowledge or experience in the following areas: automotive systems, embedded systems, system testing, electronics, communication protocols (CAN, CAN FD, Ethernet), Vector tools (CANoe, VTSystem etc), programming (C/C++ etc), scripting (CAPL, Python, etc), diagnostic standards, system test benches, AUTOSAR standard, SW configuration and change management;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (advanced English skills);
- Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems;
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Interested in contributing to Autonomous Driving Systems? You can do that by using your system testing skills.
We are looking for a highly motivated System Test Engineer to accelerate and to improve the validation of advanced control systems and driving functions for safe mobility and partly/highly automated driving.
Continental has been pursuing the long-term strategy of Vision Zero for years, innovating solutions that contribute to greater road safety. Our research and development branch inside Continental - Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) - contributes to this vision by providing both sensors and computation platforms for running safety, maneuvering and cruising functionalities
Continental’s Assisted & Automated Driving Control Unit facilitates a safe & secure multipurpose processing platform ideally suited for Highly Automated Driving applications. The ADCU integrates selected HW and SW that is monitoring a vehicle's motion and guiding its routing states at runtime.
Signal feeds retrieved from onboard surveillance sensors and additional info come together into an Environment Model. Based on this model, trajectory planning algorithms determine the optimal path (safe, convenient) and actions are triggered to the multitude of Actuators (e.g. brake, steering, etc.).