PSS Sales Assistant (temporary employee for 12 months)
Support Sales Manager for the following topics
- Responsible for production & sales planning
- Planning monthly and yearly customer demand by vehicle
- Sales result analysis and management
- Support PSS Sales Team and handle administration task
- University of bachelor's degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
- English intermediate skills for writing, reading and speaking ;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good communication and presentation skills with internal/external stakeholders;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.