- PCBA Selective soldering/THT AOI technology development
- Continuous Improvement for Quality and Productivity
- PCB assembly process/line optimization and verification
- Standard module/equipment/line application
- Advanced Automation, Digitalization and Industry 4.0
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Major in Electronics or Mechanics
- Fluent speaking in English communication
- Skilled in MS office tools (preferred)
- Skilled in Auto-CAD/Java/C++ programming (preferred)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.