ADAS System Engineer/Architect for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
Your responsibilities as a System Engineer will be:
- Review of Customers and Stakeholders Requirements;
- Allocate the requirements for individual system components and transfer them to dedicated design teams (e.g. Hardware, Software...Etc.);
- Create Requirements for dedicated design teams based on the System Architecture;
- Coordinate all requirements engineering for Customer and System Requirements.
- Concepts Definition;
- System Design update;
- Integrate Safety Concept in System Design;
- Responsible for de-composing the system into system components and into disciplines (Hardware, Software, Mechanical Design..etc);
- HW-SW-ALGO interface;
- Participates to the reviews and to the release of the discipline architecture (Software, Hardware, Mechanical Design);
- System BOM composition (input from Hardware & Mechanical and System Technology), periodical checks, updates.
System Failure Modes and Effects Analysis:
- Responsible for System Failure Modes and Effects Analysis with the support of an Failure Modes and Effects Analysis moderator;
- Track implementation of the actions defined from Failure Modes and Effects Analysis are completed.
- Participates to the definition of the acceptance criteria for each delivery to the customer;
- Support the System Lead Engineer for the System Release;
- Responsible for object reviews on his work products;
- Technical presentations for the customer;
- Act as technical expert in the interconnections between disciplines.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics);
- Minimum 3 years experience required in one of following domains: Hardware, Software architecture, Embedded Software development, Algorithm development;
- Electronics knowledge medium level at least;
- Mechanical Design Medium level;
- Software medium level;
- Good English level;
- Requirement Engineering medium knowledge;
- Good Planning and Coordination Skills;
- Good communication Skills;
A plus would be experience in:
- Working with MATLAB;
- Working with Doors;
- Working with MathCAD;
- General Automotive Knowledge;
- Working with Rhapsody (SysML);
- Experience in a similar job.
- Chance to work with professionals in the automotive industry;
- Develop knowledge in PCB manufacturing industry, learn different technologies;
- Gain Supplier quality management experience and know-how, learn to work with quality tools (APQP, PPAP, Control Plan, Process Flow, SPC (Statistical Process Control, MSA (Measurement System Analysis);
- Chance to develop as SQM Engineer;
- Working flexibility: able to choose between 4,6 & 8 hours;
- Possibility to work from home 80% of time;
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Autonomous driving is one of the major future fields of the automotive industry. Driverless technologies offer unsuspected potential for making mobility more sustainable, more comfortable and, most importantly, safer. And this market is booming: forecasts show that it will multiply in the next few years. At the same time, as the variety of skills and capabilities needed to realize autonomous mobility is expanding, entirely new players are also entering the market. In a highly competitive market environment, we want to position ourselves as a driver of ideas and innovation leader.
In the Business Area Autonomous Mobility, we bundle all competencies to develop innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving. We want to pave the way for autonomous mobility - with a clear vision, a precise strategy, and an open and dynamic culture focused on collaboration and entrepreneurship.
Join us in the development of automated vehicles at Continental! We, a dedicated team responsible for the driving functions software stack for driverless technologies within the Business Area Autonomous Mobility, are looking for your support. If you are a highly motivated, open-minded engineer, eager to develop exciting new AD technologies in a global team, please continue reading.