Project Manager - Tires
- Manages projects that involve short-range or long-range planning, or coordinates the work of other colleagues and/or technical staff (Continental related or external companies)
- Responds, informs and/or escalates quickly when confronted with a problem or when made aware of a situation.
- Gathers and analyzes data from multiple sources to understand and evaluates critical issues and possible root causes.
- Involves his/hers colleagues in decision making process in order to implement the best solutions.
- Coordinates and motivates the project team for fulfilling the project requirements.
- Identifies problems by systematically gathering, analyzing and interpreting data sources to understand root causes.
- Identifies issues and problems and determines whether action is needed.
- Coordinates the external suppliers in the plant.
- Helps the Standardization of equipment in accordance with the Continental strategy, involves in improvement and development projects in accordance with the medium and long-term development strategy of the plant.
- Elaborates electronic capital requests in accordance with the objectives and expansion strategies, follows the inclusion in the budget allocated to the projects, establishes the expenditure forecasts and spendings.
- Technical University studies
- Minimum 3 years relevant professional experience in technical field/ manufacturing industry.
- Minimum 3 years experience in project management (planning, work packages, deadlines, risk assessment).
- Networking and international contact through projects or suppliers.
- Communication skills;
- Problem solving abilities;
- Innovative approach;
What we offer:
- 13th salary;
- Performance bonus;
- Christmas & Easter bonus;
- Seniority bonus;
- Flexible working time;
- Home office;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport; activities, Canteen, 24/7 Helpline with Psychologists etc.);
- Different discounts (tires, glasses, medical, shopping, etc.)
- Relocation bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.