Internship Software Tester for AN (Iasi)
Passionate about testing but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our Internship Software Tester role in the Architecture & Networking team.
These should spark your interest:
- Work in Agile teams and in a safe environment to learn and improve;
- Test and validate the software on the ECU using SW and HW tools;
- Actively contribute in setting up and maintaining the test environment (e.g. SW tools, test automation, test benches);
- Be involved in test automation activities;
- Document tests and investigations results and provide the reports to project management;
- Ensure the required quality level over the test process;
- Cooperate with an international development team;
- Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of the future automotive products.
We are looking for new colleagues willing to work and learn in a friendly environment, in a young and motivated team. Desired schedule will be of 6h or 8h/day (30 or 40h/week).
You can be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are enrolled in last year of studies in a relevant field at Bachelor's Degree / Are enrolled in 1st or 2nd year of studies in a relevant field at Master's Degree (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Computer Engineering, Physics, Math);
- You have knowledge of testing strategies, tools and methodologies;
- You own knowledge of multiple operating systems (e.g.: Linux, Windows);
- You are skilled in logical and structural thinking;
- You have good communication skills and team orientated approach;
- You are advanced in English (speaking, writing and listening)
Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive industry;
- Experience in software development process;
- SW Tools: CANoe, Jira;
- Scripting (Python, Bash) or basic programming knowledge;
- Knowledge in using Windows Office (MS Word, MS Excel and VBA);
If the above descriptions suits you, we will certainly like to meet you!
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.
Internship Software Development with Embedded for AN (Iasi)
ADAS Integration and Verification Manager for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
ADAS System Engineer/Architect for European Customers – Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
ADAS Software Developer for Motion Control in Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)