ASPICE Coach for SAM (TM)
In the quality team, our main goal is to ensure the robustness of applications delivered to production.
With this role you will provide support in terms of planning and tracking the ASPICE activities, perform audits, support identification of weaknesses and initiate improvement measures within the Projects and/or in the Process.
As a ASPICE Coach your responsibilities will be to:
- Leading ASPICE assessments;
- Request quotes for ASPICE Assessors for internal and external Assessments;
- Align Assessment Scope and Timeline;
- ASPICE Assessment coordinator for internal and external Assessments;
- Prepare projects by coaching and training for internal and customer assessments;
- Performing Process Compliance Checks (PCC);
- Consulting engineering departments concerning ASPICE and Standard process;
- Member of internal and external ASPICE communities;
- Align and implement roadmap for ME, HW, CS plug-ins.
- University degree in a relevant field (Informatics, Computer science);
- Competent assessor or Principal Assessor;
- Knowledge of Automotive software development process and quality assurance activities;
- You have at least 2 years automotive experience within specific software-based system development domains: SYS, SW, PM or performing QA activities;
- Understanding of embedded systems;
- Advanced level of English;
- Good communication and team-working skills;
- Presentation skills for preparing and presenting reports and status to management;
- Knowledge and experience with quality standards.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
EMC Simulation Internship for Qualification Laboratory (TM)
Quality Excellence - Quality Reporting Specialist for UX (TM)
Analysis Technician for Electronics - Manufacturing TM