To ensure and continuously improve environmental protection, occupational safety and health as well as fire protection and plant security at the local site. To cooperate with corporate/divisional Environmental Protection and SH (Safety and Health)
* Responsible for overseeing and complying with governmental and internal Environmental, Safety and Health legislation in the company.
* Keep constantly updated on changes in legislation and ensure compliance within the company.
* Advise and ensure the establishment of occupational health and safety standards and regulations, as well as environmental protection when new legislation is established.
* Coordinate safety inspection procedures in the company's facilities.
*To ensure that there is a regulated waste management system.
*Train company personnel in Health, Safety and Environmental Protection.
*Develop campaigns to prevent accidents, occupational diseases, environmental damage and fires for the company's employees.
*Create safety, health and environmental procedures and work instructions.
*Comply with the requirements imposed on the company's security organization.
* Identify and establish action plans in the event of an emergency.
*To coordinate and supervise action on accident investigation and root cause analysis.
*To comply with ISO 14001, ISO 45001 audits as well as internal standards.
*Manage the internal security system
Occupational safety or environmental protection (expert in one of the two areas - basic knowledge of other area required)
5 years experience; Experience in Corporate environment advantage
Hazardous substances management
- Flexible working hours, home office and the possibility of telework;
- Contribution to DDS in the amount of 2% of the settled salary;
- Pension program with a monthly contribution of 2.5-6.5% of the settled salary;
- Holiday and Christmas allowance;
- Annual rewards for achieved goals;
- Financial contributions for marriage, birth of a child, etc.;
- Catering directly at the plant - menu for only €0,99;
- Bonus leave beyond the scope of the Labor Code;
- Corporate events and volunteer activities;
- Relaxation activities at the plant location;
- Company sports club Continental Sport Club Zvolen;
- Life and accident insurance;
- Career development and education;
- Mentoring program;
- Free psychological counseling;
- Modern working environment with ergonomic equipment;
- Free parking on the premises of the plant.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.