System Test Internship for Qualification Laboratory (TM)
Passionate about testing but also interested in enhancing problem solving skills? Take a look at our System Test Internship role in the Qualification Laboratory team.
A car is made of hundreds of pieces and we test the reliability of each of them. We simulate the real-life conditions that each component must endure through induced vibrations, extreme weather conditions, corrosion environments, etc.
Our job is to make sure the tests are performed according to international standards, reported correctly and following well rounded processes and timings.
If you’re interested in enhancing your testing, technical and troubleshooting skills, our team values talent, learning and personal growth.
If you join us your responsibilities will be:
- Support in creating test setups and performing functional checks for our tested devices;
- Support in recording and providing results to the responsible engineer;
- Contributes to debugging, repairing and modifying our test equipment and setups;
- Is responsible for logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages;
- Is responsible for test equipment's administration (repair and maintenance service).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful System Test Internship:
- Technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Computer science);
- Practical experience using test/monitoring tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Basic knowledge of HW Electronics;
- Practical experience with computer networks;
- Good communication skills and team player skills;
- 6/8 hours availability;
- Medium English language level.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.