Senior Sales Engineer
1. Serve distributors
2. Preparation of quotes.
3. Placing purchase orders to the system.
4. Receive and follow up on purchase orders.
5. Provides technical support to customers.
6. Visit distributors to provide technical support, training and assistance with their end customers.
7. Prepare sales reports by customer.
8. Analyze the market.
9. Provides training to clients.
10. Search for new customers.
11. Prepare price analysis.
12. Prepare analysis of models in the target market.
13. Prepares cost analysis and optimization of available resources.
14. Tracks the product to its final destination.
15. Review sales prices along with address.
16. Actively participates in the process of continuous improvement of environmental health and safety programs and activities.
17. Develop useful work tools in the Sales process.
18. Coordinates the distribution of printed material and advertising to clients in Mexico and Latin America.
19. Follow up on the Quality System guidelines in the Sales area.
20. Provides training for new staff to the Sales Department.
21. Develops the transition of activities to Sales staff.
- Bachelor´s degree completed
- Fluent English
- Previous experience in spare parts / transport industry
- Knowledge of spreadsheets
- Interpretation of drawings and technical drawings
- Knowledge in Marketing and Foreign Trade
- Full availability to travel ( LATAM )
- Product Manufacturing Knowledge
- Knowledge of the operation and operation of pneumatic suspensions
- Ease of speech and to interact with clients
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.